Become an Agent
Thank you for your interest in becoming a WTG Agent Partner. In order to get the application process started, we need for you to read the Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreement below and click on the link at the very end.
This confirms your acceptance of the Confidentiality / Non-Disclosure Agreement and will bring up our online information form. After you fill out that form one of our Sales Coordinators will contact you.
Our process is automated and you can potentially become a WTG Agent Partner very quickly! Then you can start building your business with WTG’s industry best portfolio (retail, wholesale & int’l telecom, wireless, cost containment & energy), automation and excellent Agent Support.
WTG Partner Support
CONFIDENTIALITY/ NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
This Agreement is made by and between you, and Commerce Consulting Corp. dba WTG, db World Telecom Group and dba Energent, having a principal place of business at 22761 Pacific Coast Hwy. Suite 101, Malibu, CA 90265.
1. Definition of Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” as used in this Agreement shall mean any and all technical and non-technical information including patent, copyright, trade secret, and proprietary information, techniques, sketches, drawings, models, inventions, know-how, processes, apparatus, equipment, algorithms, software programs, software source documents, and formulae related to the current, future and proposed products and services of each of the parties, and includes, without limitation, their respective information concerning research, experimental work, development, design details and specifications, engineering, financial information, procurement requirements, purchasing, manufacturing, customer names, customer billing information, customer lists, agent and distributor names, agent and distributor billing information, agent and distributor lists, business forecasts, sales and merchandising, and marketing plans and information. “Confidential Information” also includes proprietary or confidential information of any third party who may disclose such information to either party in the course of the Recipient’s business. Such information disclosed by the disclosing party (“Discloser”) will be considered Confidential Information by the receiving party (“Recipient”), only if such information is conspicuously designated as “Confidential,” “Internal Data,” “Strictly Private,” or “Proprietary,” or if provided orally, identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and confirmed in writing within thirty (30) days of disclosure.
2. Nondisclosure, Nonexploitation and Nonuse Obligation. Each of the parties agrees that it will not make use of, exploit, disseminate, or in any way disclose any Confidential Information of the Discloser to any person, firm or business, except to the extent necessary for negotiations, discussions, and consultations with personnel or authorized representatives of the Recipient in connection with a business relationship with Discloser, and any other purpose the Discloser may hereafter expressly authorize in advance and in writing. Furthermore, the existence of any business negotiations, discussions, consultations or agreements in progress between the parties shall not be released to any form of public media without prior written approval of both parties. Each of the parties agrees that it shall treat all Confidential Information of the Recipient with a high degree of care, but in no case, as a minimum standard, with the same degree of care as it accords to its own Confidential Information, and each of the parties represents that it exercises a high degree of care to protect its own Confidential Information. If either party is not an individual, such party agrees that it shall disclose Confidential Information of the Recipient only to those of its employees and employees of it affiliates who need to know such information and certifies that such employees have previously agreed, either as a condition to employment or in order to obtain the Confidential Information, to be bound by terms and conditions substantially similar to those of this Agreement. Recipient will immediately give notice to Discloser of any unauthorized use or disclosure of the Confidential Information. Recipient agrees to assist Discloser in remedying any such unauthorized use or disclosure of the Confidential Information.
3. Exclusions from Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations. Each party’s obligations under Paragraph 2 (“Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations”) with respect to any portion of the Recipient’s Confidential Information shall terminate when the party seeking to avoid its obligation under such Paragraph can document that: (i) it was in the public domain at or subsequent to the time it was communicated to Recipient by Discloser through no fault of Recipient; (ii) it was rightfully in Recipient’s possession free of any obligation of confidence at or prior to to the time it was communicated to Recipient by Discloser; (iii) it was developed by employees or agents of Recipient by Discloser prior to to the time it was communicated to Recipient by Discloser; (iii) it was developed by employees or agents of Recipient independently of and without reference to any information communicated to Recipient by Discloser prior to to the time it was communicated to Recipient by Discloser; or (iv) it was communicated by the Discloser to an unaffiliated third party free of any obligation of confidence. If Recipient is required to disclose Confidential Information in response to a valid order by a court or other governmental body or as otherwise required by law, Recipient agrees to give the Discloser written notice at least ten (10) days prior to any disclosure of the Confidential Information so that the Discloser may contest the disclosure or obtain a protective order.
4. Ownership of Confidential Information and Other Materials. All Confidential Information, and any Derivatives thereof whether created by Discloser or Recipient, remain the property of Discloser and no license or other rights to Confidential Information is granted or implied hereby. For purposes of this Agreement, “Derivatives” shall mean: (I) for copyrightable or copyrighted material, any translation, abridgement, revision or other form in which an existing work may be recast, transformed or adapted; (ii) for patentable or patented material, any improvement thereon; and (iii) for material which is protected by trade secret, any new material derived from such existing trade secret material, including new material which may be protected by copyright, patent and/or trade secret. All materials (including without limitation, documents, drawings, models, apparatus, sketches, designs and lists) furnished to one party by the other, and which are designated in writing to be the property of such party, shall remain the property of such party and shall be returned to it promptly at its request, together with any copies thereof.
5. Independent Development. Discloser understands that Recipient may currently or in the future be developing information internally, or receiving information from other parties that may be similar to Discloser’s information. Accordingly, nothing in this Agreement will be construed as a representation or inference that Recipient will not develop products, or have products developed for it, that, without violation of this Agreement, compete with the products or systems contemplated by Discloser’s Confidential Information.
6. Disclosure of Third Party Information. Neither party shall communicate any information to the other in violation of the proprietary rights of any third party.
7. No Warranty. All Confidential Information is provided “AS IS” and without any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, regarding its accuracy or performance.
8. No Export. Neither party shall export, directly or indirectly, any technical data acquired from the other pursuant to this Agreement or any product utilizing any such data to any country for which the U.S. Government or any agency thereof at the time of export requires an export license or other government approval without first obtaining such license or approval.
9. Term. This Agreement shall govern all communications between the parties that are made during the period from the effective date of this Agreement to the date on which either party receives from the other written notice that subsequent communications shall not be so governed, provided, however, that each party’s obligations under Paragraph 2 (“Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations”) with respect to Confidential Information of the Recipient which it has previously received shall continue for a period of three (3) years unless terminated pursuant to Paragraph 3 (“Exclusions from Nondisclosure and Nonuse Obligations”).
10. No Assignment. The Recipient shall not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of World Telecom Group.
11. Notices. Any notice required or permitted by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered as follows with notice deemed given as indicated: (i) by personal delivery when delivered personally; (ii) by overnight courier upon written verification of receipt; (iii) by telecopy or facsimile transmission upon acknowledgment of receipt of electronic transmission; or (iv) by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, upon verification of receipt. Notice shall be sent to the addresses set forth above or such other address as either party may specify in writing.
12. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of California, without reference to its conflicts of laws statutes and the courts of the State of California located in or about Los Angeles, California shall exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising under or related to this Agreement.
13. Severability. Should any provisions of this Agreement be held by a court of law to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
14. Waiver. The waiver by Discloser of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by Recipient shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach of Recipient.
15. Injunctive Relief. A breach of any of the promises or agreements contained herein will result in irreparable and continuing damage to Discloser for which there will be no adequate remedy at law, and Discloser shall be entitled to injunctive relief and/or a decree for specific performance, and such other relief as may be proper (including monetary damages if appropriate) to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or the anticipated unauthorized disclosure of any Confidential Information.
16. No Obligation to Purchase. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as an obligation by either party to purchase any product or service or to offer for sale products using or incorporating Confidential Information.
17. No Agency or Partnership. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership be created between them by this Agreement.
18. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each of which shall constitute an original, but all of which shall constitute one and the same instrument. To the extent that this Agreement is translated into any other language, the English language version shall be the authoritative version.
19 Authorities and Consents. By executing below, each party represents and warrants that he/she has the legal authority to bind the party on whose behalf he/she is executing and that the consents of third parties are not required to perfect this right.
20. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement with respect to the Confidential Information disclosed herein and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning such Confidential Information. This Agreement may only be changed by mutual agreement of authorized representatives of the parties in writing.
If you feel ready to make a formal application to become an agent, complete the following form in full and submit it to WTG. If successful, a contract will be emailed shortly to you. Please print it, sign it, and return it by mail to WTG.
By completing and submitting the following form, you will be bound by this agreement. CLICK HERE TO START THE FORM.